The Noob Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Noob Crew

I'd like me some cornflakes.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dear Noob Crew

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jayes

Jayes

Babies : 0

Dear Noob Crew Empty
PostSubject: Dear Noob Crew   Dear Noob Crew I_icon_minitime2011-05-17, 4:26 pm

Well, I know that the anniversary of Noob Crew is coming up soon/already happened. I just wanted to type this out.

Dear Noob Crew,

I just want to say... I love you all. Two years is a long time. We all were just people on MapleTv that shared the love of Roleplaying. That chatbox brought us together. We had great times in that chatbox even if it was only for a few days. The biggest memory I have is from where a group of zombie monkeys and Chii ganged banged Bryan. Good time right. xD. I was only 12 at that time. We were strangers, friends, and then family. In my opinion. I grew up with you guys! I was just a kid wanted some friends. It was right after I left the myspace roleplay peeps. You guys really impacted my life. You guys were with me on every step of the way from that summer of 7th grade to the end of 9th grade. We lost members and we gained members. I do miss the deadfegs. I sincerely do. But I can't bring them back, can I? The newfegs are what I am going to deal with even if some may be assholes or douchey. There has been moments I've gotten pissed off, depressed, and suicidal cause of Noob Crew, but I get over it. I love you guys.

Love,
Erickson Seng
Back to top Go down
Whatsername

Whatsername

Babies : 5

Dear Noob Crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Noob Crew   Dear Noob Crew I_icon_minitime2011-05-20, 4:54 pm

I may not have been a part of the Noob Crew until a year or so in, but I still love you all as if I've grown up beside all of you. c:
I hope this place never dies !
Back to top Go down

Dear Noob Crew
Page 1 of 1