The Noob Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Noob Crew

I'd like me some cornflakes.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dear....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jayes

Jayes

Babies : 0

Dear.... Empty
PostSubject: Dear....   Dear.... I_icon_minitime2011-03-18, 8:29 pm

Dear record companies,
I know you are trying to find the next big thing, but you don't need to find another Hannah Montana or Justin Bieber. And the thing is you sign children that can barely even sing, for instance the singer of "My Jeans".Why can't you see talent on Youtube, record companies? THE PLACE WHERE THEY FOUND JUSTIN BIEBER. AJ RAFAEL, CATHY NGUYEN, VICTOR KIM, DAVID CHOI, DAVE DAYS, SUMMER BREEZE, TOMMY. C, JESSE BARRERA, PASSION, CHRISTINA GRIMMIE, JASON CHEN, J.RICE,TRAPHIK, LIL CRAZED, KINA GRANNIS, AND CHARLIE PUTH THEY ALL HAVE TALENT, BUT YET YOU ARE TO BLIND TO SEE IT. Stupid record companies.
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

Babies : 0
Location : Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

Dear.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear....   Dear.... I_icon_minitime2011-03-19, 7:00 pm

I dont mind if a band/group/whoever is signed or not, I just listen and enjoy. A label wont make change my listening experience.
Anyway, these companies just know that people will buy this crap, its very profitable for these slags. Even if it sucks and manages to get signed, noone is forcing you to listen to it.
Back to top Go down

Dear....
Page 1 of 1