The Noob Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Noob Crew

I'd like me some cornflakes.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Title to be renamed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fragkill135

Fragkill135

Babies : 0

Title to be renamed Empty
PostSubject: Title to be renamed   Title to be renamed I_icon_minitime2011-04-20, 10:07 am

So this is a serious story im gonna write for you guys, just like Bella. Only more awesomer. :3

Still can't come up with a title though, if one of you geniuses help me come up with a title, You'll get a major part in the story Very Happy.

Enjoy.

Prologue

1945 Auchswitz
Secluded Underground lab under Block 13

Explosions shook the lab. Dr. Mengele faltered and nearly dropped a whole set of test tubes.

"Dr. Mengele! Quickly, while there's still time! Ve have to get out of here!"

"Seien Sie ruhig, Albrecht! I vill leave when my work here is finished!"

Dr. Mengele picked up a certain tube. Its contents were like black vines, constantly twisting and changing in size and shape.

"It is finally complete..."

Dr. Mengele turned to Albrecht.

"Here, take this vial, und put it in the secret compartment. Schnell! Quickly!"

As soon as the vial was in the secret compartment, Dr. Megele slammed the button.
In an instant, a multitude of steel tables popped open, each one containing a disfigured Jew body, clearly experimented on.

"Heilige Scheiße! Dr....Dr. Mengele! what is this?"

"Don't lose your head, Albrecht. Those are just the bodies I was using to create our project"

"But Dr. Mengele! I thought we were using simple lab rats, not decimated bodies! Even if they are jews!"

"Seien Sie ruhig! It doesn't matter now does it?! Our creation is complete! Ve Nazis as the Aryan race will become immortal! Don't cry over spilled particles now vhen ve are so close!"

"B-but, sir!"

"Genug! Enough! Even if the Allies were to find these bodies, the ignorent idioten wouldn't know vat ve have been doing here. I've left fake files und recordings to cover vat we have been doing here. No one must know untill the time is right!"

"J-Ja, Sir."

"Good. Now I believe it is time I have mien unconditional surrender....Albrecht, you must escape!"

"S-sir..."

"Go! Now!"

Albrecht hesitated, he did not want to leave his colleague behind at the mercy of the Allies, but he had no choice. He had to continue the revolutionary project they had been working on for over 5 years. Their revenge will come soon enough...

"Goodbye, Dr. Mengele..."

A sudden bang, and explosion, shook the blast doors as Albrecht left the lab through the secret compartment.

Last edited by Fragkill135 on 2011-04-26, 8:37 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Whatsername

Whatsername

Babies : 5

PostSubject: Re: Title to be renamed   Title to be renamed I_icon_minitime2011-04-20, 8:55 pm

The typed accent seems sort of tacked on in places. If you're gonna go for it, srsly go for it mang.
I like the occasional use of German words though, it makes it believable.

Also, a couple typos, I'll go ahead and fix-

Fragkill135 wrote:

In an instant, a multitude of steel tables popped open, each one containing a disfigured Jew body, clearly experimented on.

Fragkill135 wrote:
"Don't lose your head, Albrecht. Those are just the bodies I was using to create our project."

Fragkill135 wrote:
"Seien Sie ruhig! It doesn't matter now does it?! Our creation is complete! Ve Nazis as the Aryan race will become immortal! Don't cry over spilled particles now vhen ve are so close!"

Fragkill135 wrote:
Albrecht hesitated, he did not want to leave his colleague behind at the mercy of the Allies, but he had no choice. He had to continue the revolutionary project they had been working on for over 5 years. Their revenge will come soon enough...

For the last two, the paragraphs were just cut in half.
But anyway, I like where it's going, I'm excited for the rest~
Back to top Go down
Fragkill135

Fragkill135

PostSubject: Re: Title to be renamed   Title to be renamed I_icon_minitime2011-04-20, 8:59 pm

This may look completely unrelated to the prologue above, but I'm planning to make this book a loooooooooong one :3

Chapter 1

67 Years later
Downtown Orlando, Chinatown.

"Yo Ryan, you eat any more of that travel chinese food, and you're gonna die of msg poisoning"

"I can't help it! It's so good!"

Another typical day with this buffon, braving the streets of downtown Orlando. Just look at him, stuffing his mouth full of that lo mien. Can't help it though... he is my adopted brother.

"Come on Ryan, we're going."

"Aww, but Steve, we just started looting!"

"I've got a bad feeling about this place..."

"Alright...DIBS ON THE REST!"

He starts stuffing his bag of that ready made chinese food. I just shake my head and get started on the medical supplies.
But yea, you heard him right. Looting. Not for us though. We've got a survival camp going on back at the suburbs. Now you must be thinking, 'Survival camp? What is this? World War 3?'.

Heh. You're close. But not that close...

Welcome to December 6, 2012.

4 months earlier...
RING RING!
"Ugh... I don't want to get up..."
RING RING!
"Alright, alright! I'm coming."

Reluctantly, I sit up in bed and I look around. Dirty laundry, old pizza boxes, and beer cans littered the floor.

"That was one hell of a party last night, too bad one of us won't be partying any longer..."

Next to my bed was a nightstand, on it held a photo of two guys ruffling each other's hair. One was me, the other was a slightly spastic dude with a dark beanie. He always wore that no matter what.

"Heh, Bryan...one crazy motherf-"

RING RING!

"Oh, right..."

I slowly trudge over to the phone, and pick it up.

"Hello?"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!"

I nearly stubbed my whole foot in surprise at the noise.

"Jesus Christ mom, do you and dad have to yell that loud?"
"Sorry honey, but we're excited! Today you officially become of drinking age!"

Well damn. Can't tell her I've been drinking waaaay before the age.

"Uhh..yea! But surely that's not the only thing I have to look forward too today?"

"Of course! Come on over later sweetie, we'll have a party with all your friends just for you!"

"Heh. Thanks mom."

"So how are your grades? Have you been studying hard on genetics?"

Shit.

"Oh umm.. yea! They've been going great! I've talked to the professor and he says I'm his best student!"

"That's great, honey! Ohhh my little son is becoming a real scientist!"

Yea right, I'm gonna become a genetic scientist almost as sure as the professor is going to suck my-

"In fact, I've just forgotten something to give to the professor."

Yea, like all those half-finished research papers I forgot to turn in.

"I'll come by later mom. Bye."

"Bye honey! Happy birthday!"

"Thanks mom."

"Don't forget! I have a little birthday surprise for you later!"

Dad, always the one to add something at the last minute.

"Alright dad, can't wait!

Click.
Back to top Go down
Fragkill135

Fragkill135

PostSubject: Re: Title to be renamed   Title to be renamed I_icon_minitime2011-04-26, 8:43 am

/Double post

Jeez Bella. Thanks to you, I've been running up and down up this thread in order to perfect the story and the mistakes. Thanks. :3

Chapter 3 will be up later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Title to be renamed   Title to be renamed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Title to be renamed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Noob Crew :: The funnies :: Story Time-
Jump to: