The Noob Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Noob Crew

I'd like me some cornflakes.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is Hell?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fragkill135

Fragkill135

Babies : 0

What is Hell? Empty
PostSubject: What is Hell?   What is Hell? I_icon_minitime2011-03-06, 9:01 pm

Yes I am philisophical... shut up

Enjoy!

If you're any self respecting Christian, you would always wonder, where would I go after I die? Heaven? Hell? Once I'm up there, what would it be like? We all know what heaven would be like since we use the word to describe what our desires are. But then, what is Hell? Is it our worse nightmares come to life? Is it the general nightmare of humanity? In hell, would we see our friends and family being tortured before our very eyes? Or would you see a bunch of clowns chasing you?

Think about it, whatever "hell" we could think of, there's one fact that remains to be standing. We are not alone. I mean sure, you're being chased by zombies in a narrow alley way, but we always imagine our friends looking our for us. You couldn't be the most popular kid in school without friends. Nothing in this is done without influence from our friends. Your actions are also guided even by mere strangers. Why? Because we all worry about what our "neighbors" think. No matter how emo, crazy, or mentally disabled you are, you care for at least one person, and they care for you.

So no, hell is not being dipped in scalding oil, being the #1 loser in the school, or even giant hairy spiders about to chomp your head off.

No, hell is being alone.

Completely alone.
Back to top Go down
Whatsername

Whatsername

Babies : 5

What is Hell? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is Hell?   What is Hell? I_icon_minitime2011-03-06, 11:07 pm

This is beautiful :C
Even if I'm not Christian lol. 8D;; I believe in reincarnation :3

Reincarnation is so sweet; you don't miss any of your friends or family, you completely forget about all your past mistakes, you start over again, fresh, as an innocent kid.

But soon it all repeats itself.
-shrug-.
I've always assumed people who commit suicide must believe in reincarnation, or possibly don't think we go anywhere once we're dead.
Cause don't Christians think people go to hell for taking their own life?
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

Babies : 0
Location : Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

What is Hell? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is Hell?   What is Hell? I_icon_minitime2011-03-07, 6:55 pm

I prefer not to waste time thinking about death.
I dont believe in heaven or reincarnation. trust me, I'd love to.
to me, life as we know it is all that matters. I try my best to stay kind, charitable and happy for my lifetime. Not for a grand reward at death. Rather, I just want to be remembered the way I was. Y'know?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What is Hell? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is Hell?   What is Hell? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is Hell?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Noob Crew :: The funnies :: Story Time-
Jump to: