The Noob Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Noob Crew

I'd like me some cornflakes.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Halo Reach: Tribute

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fragkill135

Fragkill135

Babies : 0

Halo Reach: Tribute Empty
PostSubject: Halo Reach: Tribute   Halo Reach: Tribute I_icon_minitime2011-03-06, 7:54 pm

Yes yes we all have the little nerd inside us all.

I wrote this before the game Halo Reach came up

Enjoy!

Merely a day has past after the war, and I still feel like this is all a dream. My whole species left the High Council of the Hierarchs in order to join forces with the humans. If I was still a lowly Elite Zealot, it would have been despicable. But now is not the the case..... now is the time to grieve of all the troubles that have caused by the cursed Covenant that all began with....... The Fall of Reach.

I cannot give you the Elite's side of the story, it is too painful to recount in my head that my species was capable of such cold murder. But the humans were different. Right from the beginning, they were taken by surprise that we had started the invasion of Reach. Millions killed...... families, children, the Marines, and ....ahhh yes...... the Spartans. If I could remember correctly, they were named after an old human legend of the last 300 "Spartans" to defend their so called " country" against an army of immense quantities. Yes.... they were properly named.... for we outnumbered them a thousand to one.

And yet, the humans refused to give up. They knew they were doomed to the end, and yet they fought back. They made us fight for every inch of territory. In my life, I have never seen anything like it.

When they ran out of ships, they used guns. And when they ran out of guns, they used knives and sticks. I had hoped that when it was my time to face the enemy in the battle field, I would die with only half as much dignity as I saw in their eyes. Throughout the whole invasion, and the war, they never ran out of courage and hope.

But on Reach, they had run out of time.
Back to top Go down
Bryan
Forum Administrator/Founder
Bryan

Babies : 3

Halo Reach: Tribute Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach: Tribute   Halo Reach: Tribute I_icon_minitime2011-03-08, 8:31 pm

Bravo.
Back to top Go down
https://thenoobcrew.forumotion.com

Halo Reach: Tribute
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Noob Crew :: The funnies :: Story Time-
Jump to: