The Noob Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Noob Crew

I'd like me some cornflakes.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I dont care if I looked like a complete dick...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Paul

Paul

Babies : 0
Location : Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

I dont care if I looked like a complete dick... Empty
PostSubject: I dont care if I looked like a complete dick...   I dont care if I looked like a complete dick... I_icon_minitime2011-03-24, 4:07 pm

IT WAS FUCKEN AWESOME

k well, I was walking down the street, and again, someone tried to mess with me~
he said "Hey, have a good day at school, cunt?". (he was one of those people, Y'know, one of those people)
So I unplugged the earphones of my ipod, and my music started playing out loud from my iPod's speakers.

that was the song that was playing.
It was loud enough for him to hear.
I pointed at my iPod and said, "WHAT DO YA FUCKING THINK?" With my "suave" face on~
He looked at me like " Neutral "
But in my heart, I have won~

I then continued walking down the road with the biggest fucking swagger I have ever done in my life before
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nikkister

Nikkister

PostSubject: Re: I dont care if I looked like a complete dick...   I dont care if I looked like a complete dick... I_icon_minitime2011-04-05, 6:22 pm

You are so cool Paul.
Back to top Go down
Whatsername

Whatsername

Babies : 5

PostSubject: Re: I dont care if I looked like a complete dick...   I dont care if I looked like a complete dick... I_icon_minitime2011-04-10, 4:29 pm

^That.
Back to top Go down
Chelly

Chelly

PostSubject: Re: I dont care if I looked like a complete dick...   I dont care if I looked like a complete dick... I_icon_minitime2011-04-10, 5:20 pm

Work that swag, Paul.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I dont care if I looked like a complete dick...   I dont care if I looked like a complete dick... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I dont care if I looked like a complete dick...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Noob Crew :: Let's talk, babe. :: Happyfaise!-
Jump to: